Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
June 8, 2020, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Online
Participants develop a business plan through completion of weekly activities and business planning templates. Experts from the small business and entrepreneurial community provide insight into legal, management, marketing, technology, accounting and financing aspects of operating a successful small business.
You will learn about:
1. Small business ownership - is it right for you?
2. Identifying and analyzing your industry, competition, and market
3. Legal issues facing business owners
4. Bookkeeping and accounting systems
5. Networking with other peers, small business owners, entrepreneurs & business leaders
Starts Monday, June 8, 2020
June 8, 2020, 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM @ Room 017
June 8, 2020, 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM @ Via WebEx