Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
May 18, 2020, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM @ Online
Join a group of fellow entrepreneurs, small business owners, a former accountant and former financial institution president in this workshop series about getting a loan/investment you need in order to launch your startup or grow your small business.
You'll learn why writing a professional proposal for financing instead of sharing an "idea," leads to the outcome you want. This workshop series is for startup and growth companies in all life stages and within all industries.
You will learn about:
1. The lender concept, use of a risk rating & what makes a good rating vs a poor one
2. How daily business decisions create the cash flow of business
3. Ways to create better short-term and long-term cash flow
4. Successful techniques to negotiate with lenders and how to choose the right lender for you and your business
5. The value and benefits of projections supported with written assumptions
5/18/2020 - Mon. 5:30-8:30 PM
5/26/2020 - Tues. 5:30-8:30 PM
6/1/2020 - Mon. 5: