Influenza (flu) season is arriving soon and like in past years, Calumet County Public Health highly recommends that everyone receive the flu shot. With people beginning to gather more and interact closely, it is very important to add a level of protection against influenza with this vaccine. The shot is safe and inexpensive, and it will help keep you and others healthy.
Calumet County Public Health will be offering flu shots by appointment only on October 19, 2021.
- The clinic will be held at the County Courthouse (Public Health office), 206 Court Street, Chilton.
- Call Calumet County Public Health at (920) 849-1432 or toll-free (833) 620-2730 to schedule your appointment.
- Public Health will bill Medicare Part B or “Medicare Advantage Plans” for eligible adults. Please remember to bring your insurance cards to the clinic.
- For all other adults (19 years and older) there will be a $40.00 charge.
- Children (6 months through 18 years of age) will be at no cost ONLY if:
- The child’s health insurance will NOT cover the vaccine, or
- The child has Medical Assistance, (BadgerCare, Forward Health, BadgerCare Plus) or
- The child is Native American or Alaskan Native.
- All other children (6 months through 18 years of age) with insurance coverage can receive the vaccine for a fee of $40.00.
Please call Calumet County Public Health at (920) 849-1432 or toll-free (833) 620-2730 with any questions.