Calumet County Public Health is continuing its partnership with the Wisconsin National Guard and the public health departments from Outagamie and Winnebago counties in offering local access to COVID-19 vaccinations. These efforts are part of the Regional Vaccine Tour, which offers the vaccine at six different locations throughout the Fox Valley area.
The Calumet County site has transitioned back to St. Martin Lutheran Church, 717 Memorial Drive in Chilton, instead of the previous Brillion and New Holstein community center locations. This site is open weekly on Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Visit www.wcvaccine.org/regionaltour for a complete list of Regional Vaccine Tour locations throughout the three counties and hours of operation.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free and available to anyone 12 years and older.
- Appointments are not required.
- Persons with a history of severe allergic reactions will not be vaccinated at the Chilton clinic location.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian present.
- Free transportation is available for residents of Winnebago, Outagamie, and Calumet counties who need assistance to or from COVID-19 vaccine clinics. Please call Make the Ride Happen at 920-225-1719.
- Pfizer and Johnson/Johnson will be available while supplies last.
- Participants will be considered fully vaccinated 14 days following the completion of their vaccination series.
- Pfizer is currently the only vaccine approved for individuals ages 12 to 17.
Please call Calumet County Public Health at (920) 849-1432 with any questions.