Our Calumet County Nutrition Program is reopening in-person dining starting the week of June 21, 2021. Our staff and volunteers have been working diligently to finalize plans to safely serve hot, nutritious meals at the dining centers throughout the county.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling the Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) at (920) 849-1451.
Meal Site Locations & Hours:
- Chilton: Monday-Friday, 11:30 am
- Stockbridge: Tuesdays, 11:00 am
- Brillion: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 11:30 am
- Hilbert: Tuesday & Friday, 11:30 am
- New Holstein: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday, 11:30 am
For additional information, please call the ADRC, or visit https://www.calumetcounty.org/163/Nutrition-Program or www.facebook.com/CalumetCounty. We look forward to seeing you soon!