Calumet County Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is expanding eligibility to all individuals, age 16 and over, with certain medical conditions. This group now joins other eligible individuals already able to receive the vaccine at our clinic. To view the complete list of eligible groups, visit www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info.
Eligibility includes individuals with the following conditions:
- Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
- Cerebrovascular disease (affects blood vessels and blood supply to the brain)
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Diabetes mellitus type 1 or 2
- Down syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
- Liver disease
- Neurologic conditions, such as intellectual disabilities and dementia
- Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30-39 kg/m2)
- Overweight (BMI of 25-29 kg/m2)
- Pulmonary fibrosis (having damaged or scarred lung tissues)
- Severe Obesity (BMI 40 kg/m2 or more)
- Sickle cell disease
- Thalassemia (a type of blood disorder)
Eligible recipients can schedule their appointment at www.calumetcounty.org/873/COVID-19-Coronavirus beginning Monday, March 22, at 10:00 a.m. Alternative registration can be attempted by calling (920) 849-1466 at the same time.
Please note that the location of our clinic has changed for next week's dates ONLY. Our clinic dates of March 23, 24, & 26 will be held at Faith Alliance Church, 468 N. State Street, Chilton.
Our vaccine supply is improving, but please be aware that not all individuals who would like an appointment will be able to schedule one for this upcoming week. We encourage eligible individuals to continue attempting registration for our clinic every Monday at 10:00 a.m. Please visit www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info to view additional clinic opportunities in our regional area.