This year, more than ever, it is highly recommended that you, your family, and your friends receive the flu shot. Safe and inexpensive, the influenza (flu) vaccine will protect millions of Wisconsin children and adults.
- Calumet County Public Health, will be offering flu shots by appointment on November 19, 2020
- To schedule your appointment time, please call Calumet County Public Health at 920-849-1432 or toll-free 833-620-2730.
Flu vaccine cost for adults with Medicare Part B or “Medicare Advantage Plans” will be billed by the Health Division. Please remember to bring your insurance cards to the clinic. For all other adults (19 years and older) there will be a $40.00 charge for the flu vaccine.
Flu vaccines for children (6 months through 18 years of age) will be provided free ONLY if the:
- Child’s health insurance will NOT cover the vaccine, or
- The child has Medical Assistance, (BadgerCare, Forward Health, BadgerCare Plus) or
- The child is Native American or Alaskan Native.
All other children (6 months through 18 years of age) with insurance coverage can receive the vaccine for a fee of $40.00.
If you have questions, please call Calumet County Public Health at 920-849-1432 or toll-free 833-620-2730. The Calumet County Courthouse and Public Health office are located at 206 Court Street, Chilton, WI. 53014