June 8, 2020
E-Seed Express: Entrepreneurship Training
Monday, June 8, 2020
Participants develop a business plan through completion of weekly activities and business planning templates. Experts from the small business and entrepreneurial community provide insight into legal, management, marketing, technology, accounting and financing aspects of operating a successful small business.
You will learn about:
1. Small business ownership - is it right for you?
2. Identifying and analyzing your industry, competition, and market
3. Legal issues facing business owners
4. Bookkeeping and accounting systems
5. Networking with other peers, small business owners, entrepreneurs & business leaders
Starts Monday, June 8, 2020