*Permanent Fox Valley regional COVID-19 testing site. Click for Details.*
COUNTY COVID-19 CASES AND DATA DASHBOARD
NOTE: Dashboard does not include data from the portions of City of Menasha or City of Appleton that are within Calumet County. Those cities have their own Public Health jurisdictions separate from Calumet County Public Health.
WISCONSIN EMERGENCY AND EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- Emergency Order #1 Face Coverings - Issued 9/22/2020
- Executive Order #90 - Issued 9/22/2020
- Emergency Order #1 Face Coverings
- Emergency Order #1 Face Coverings - Frequently Asked Questions
- Executive Order #82 Public Health Emergency - COVID Spike in Numbers
COUNTY CASE DATA AND RISK LEVEL - WISCONSIN DHS
GUIDANCE FOR REOPENING CALUMET COUNTY
Calumet County Public Health has created a guide to help individuals, families, businesses, non-profits, and other entities while they navigate the reopening of the county during COVID-19. This guide includes recommendations on mass gatherings.
Please visit the WI Department of Health Services COVID-19 data page for official state and county case information.
Calumet County Public Health will be issuing regular COVID-19 situation updates.
Please do your part and practice physical distancing in all instances to slow the spread of COVID-19 in our communities.
- Public Health Update - September 24, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 22, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 17, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 15, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 10, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 8, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 3, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 1, 2020
- Previous Public Health Updates
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, please call your healthcare provider for medical advice and/or evaluation. You can also review this online tool from Wisconsin DHS: "COVID-19: How to Get Tested."
Below is a list of area healthcare facilities that can assist with COVID-19 concerns. If you DO NOT have a primary healthcare provider, please contact the facility closest to where you live.
If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), get medical attention right away.
- Ascension Online Care
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Bellin Health
- Holy Family Memorial
- Prevea Virtual Care
- Agnesian Healthcare
Help prevent the spread of all viruses, including COVID-19. Remember that prevention is to help keep the entire community safe, especially our most vulnerable residents.
PREPARE AND TAKE ACTION
- Reopening Calumet County - Public Health Recommendations Guide
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Reopening Guidelines
- CDC recommendations, including maintaining physical distancing, appropriate hygiene practices, and masking.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services recommendations
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Stop the Spread of Germs- Spanish Version
- Stay Home When You Are Sick
- Stay Home When You Are Sick- Spanish Version
- Disinfecting Your Facility
- Tips for Business During the Coronavirus 3 20 20
- Navigating Coronavirus for Small Businesses
Educational Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Resources - Covering Wisconsin
- FAQ’s on Health Privacy
- How to stop the spread of viruses
- Safe handling of groceries, take-out and delivery food, and cleaning guidelines
- COVID-19 Shopping Tips
- COVID-19 Facts: Why Social Distancing?
- Animals and COVID-19
- How to Safely Use Hand Sanitizer
Family and Children
- Online resources for families during COVID-19
- Emergency Child Care for Health System and Other Essential Workers
- Tips for Parents Using Child Care During COVID-19
- Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out
- Caring for someone at home
- COVID-19 Facts: Protect Your Family
- Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19 When Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities
Mental Health Resources
- Resilient Wisconsin
- Mental Health and COVID-19: Information and Resources
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Servies Administration) COVID-19 Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus
View Calumet County departments adjusted schedules and contact information.
Most county-sponsored events are being canceled or postponed at this time.
Nutrition dining centers (meal sites) are closed indefinitely. Home delivered meals are continuing at this time.
These decisions are based on ongoing guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services on mass gatherings and social distancing.
Calumet County is a Be Safe Wisconsin Partner
Be Safe Wisconsin is a joint effort by local health organizations, community groups, and others to communicate the importance of staying safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 with one coordinated voice.