Note: Scheduled clinics are subject to change. Please check this page for the most current information on vaccination clinics and vaccine eligibility.
- Call (920) 849-1432 for an appointment. Walk-Ins are also welcome.
- Everyone 6 months of age and older are eligible to receive free COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Anyone under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian present.
- Free of charge.
- Identification and health insurance are not required.
- If you previously received any COVID-19 vaccinations, please bring your vaccination record card with you to the clinic.
- Free transportation is available for residents who need assistance; call Make the Ride Happen at (920) 225-1719.
Are you homebound, disabled, or elderly and in need of a COVID-19 vaccination?
Our Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) is able to assist with finding a free and quick option that works for your needs.
Call the Calumet County ADRC at (920) 849-1451.