Calumet County Testing Site
Calumet County is currently offering a drive-thru testing site utilizing a federal mobile testing unit operated by ThedaCare.
Christ the Rock Community Church (Parking Lot Only)
W6254 US Highway 10/114
Menasha, WI 54952
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- ENTER from US Highway 10/114
- EXIT onto Woodland Road
- Map of Test Site
Who Should Be Tested?
Anyone experiencing symptoms, those who believe they may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, and anyone who is worried about possibly having the virus. Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, chills, muscle aches, or loss of taste or smell.
You do not need to be a ThedaCare patient or Calumet County resident to receive a test. Individuals under 18 years old must have a parent or legal guardian present to consent to testing. Results will be given online, or through a phone call if necessary.
We encourage anyone who has been identified as a close contact to a person with COVID-19 to get tested. Close contacts with symptoms should get tested as soon as possible. Close contacts with no symptoms should get tested during their quarantine period, testing no sooner than 3 days after exposure and, ideally, testing 5-7 days after exposure.
- It is required that you pre-register for an appointment at https://doineedacovid19test.com/.
- After testing and while you are waiting for your test results, it is important that you limit contact with others to prevent the spread of the virus should you test positive.
- Testing is FREE
- Pre-registration is preferred
- Testing is available to anyone
- Antibody testing is not available
- A doctor’s referral is not required
- Language translation services will be available
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can consent to the testing
Symptoms of COVID-19 may include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle aches
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste or smell