Visit our Facebook page for daily local COVID-19 data, including cases by municipality.
Tri-County Community Testing Site - Calumet County
Regional COVID-19 Testing Sites
Contact Tracing and our Residents
- Important information for residents contacted by Public Health contact tracers or positive close contacts
Regional Public Health Emergency Alert
- Due to very high levels of COVID-19 cases, public health officers have issued a Public Health Emergency Alert.
Guidance for Reopening Calumet County
- Calumet County Public Health has created a guide to help individuals, families, businesses, non-profits, and other entities while they navigate the reopening of the county during COVID-19. This guide includes recommendations on mass gatherings.
Reopening Calumet County - Public Health Recommendations Guide
Please visit the WI Department of Health Services COVID-19 data page for official state and county case information.
We have currently suspended publishing the Public Health COVID-19 update as a separate document (as seen below). Because of the extreme surge in positive cases in our jurisdiction, we had to prioritize our staffing and time towards positive cases and contact tracing efforts. The daily dashboard and cases by municipality graphics are available at the top of this page (click the links). You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for daily updates.
- Public Health Update - October 1, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 29, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 24, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 22, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 17, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 15, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 10, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 8, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 3, 2020
- Public Health Update - September 1, 2020
- Previous Public Health Updates
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, please call your healthcare provider for medical advice and/or evaluation. You can also review this online tool from Wisconsin DHS: "COVID-19: How to Get Tested."
If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), get medical attention right away.
REGIONAL TESTING SITES
There are multiple testing sites in our region that are being managed by the Wisconsin Army National Guard. View locations and details here.
HOSPITAL AND CLINIC TESTING SITES
- Ascension Online Care
- Advocate Aurora Health
- Bellin Health
- Holy Family Memorial
- Prevea Virtual Care
- Agnesian Healthcare
Help prevent the spread of all viruses, including COVID-19. Remember that prevention is to help keep the entire community safe, especially our most vulnerable residents.
PREPARE AND TAKE ACTION
- Reopening Calumet County - Public Health Recommendations Guide
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Reopening Guidelines
- CDC recommendations, including maintaining physical distancing, appropriate hygiene practices, and masking.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services recommendations
- Prevent the spread of COVID-19 if you are sick
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Stop the Spread of Germs- Spanish Version
- Stay Home When You Are Sick
- Stay Home When You Are Sick- Spanish Version
- Disinfecting Your Facility
- Tips for Business During the Coronavirus 3 20 20
- Navigating Coronavirus for Small Businesses
Educational Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Insurance Resources - Covering Wisconsin
- FAQ’s on Health Privacy
- How to stop the spread of viruses
- Safe handling of groceries, take-out and delivery food, and cleaning guidelines
- COVID-19 Shopping Tips
- COVID-19 Facts: Why Social Distancing?
- Animals and COVID-19
- How to Safely Use Hand Sanitizer
Family and Children
- Online resources for families during COVID-19
- Emergency Child Care for Health System and Other Essential Workers
- Tips for Parents Using Child Care During COVID-19
- Tips to keep children healthy while school’s out
- Caring for someone at home
- COVID-19 Facts: Protect Your Family
- Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19 When Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities
Mental Health Resources
- Resilient Wisconsin
- Mental Health and COVID-19: Information and Resources
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Servies Administration) COVID-19 Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus
View Calumet County departments adjusted schedules and contact information.
Many county-sponsored events are being canceled or postponed at this time. Please check with each department on which events or programs may be ongoing at this time.
Nutrition dining centers (meal sites) are closed indefinitely. Home delivered meals are continuing at this time.
These decisions are based on ongoing guidance from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services on mass gatherings and social distancing.
Calumet County is a Be Safe Wisconsin Partner
Be Safe Wisconsin is a joint effort by local health organizations, community groups, and others to communicate the importance of staying safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 with one coordinated voice.