The Wisconsin National Guard Vaccine Clinic
Every Thursday thru August 19 | New Holstein from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | Brillion from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Free; no appointment, ID, or insurance is needed
- Pfizer and J&J
- Additional Information: https://www.wcvaccine.org/regionaltour
Vaccine Event at Lupita's Mexican Market
Saturday, August 7 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. | 503 N Madison St, Chilton
- Free; no appointment, ID, or insurance is needed.
- Everyone who completes their vaccine series receives a $10 thank you gift card or voucher.
Calumet County Community Economic Development
- Visit the Community Economic Development section of our website for the most current COVID-19 resources available.
- Reopening Calumet County - Public Health Recommendations Guide
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA)
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation Reopening Guidelines
- CDC recommendations, including maintaining physical distancing, appropriate hygiene practices, and masking.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Health Services recommendations
Educational Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
Family and Children
- Online resources for families during COVID-19
- Caring for someone at home
- COVID-19 Facts: Protect Your Family
- Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19 When Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities
Mental Health Resources
- Resilient Wisconsin
- LEAVEN Fox Cities
- Mental Health and COVID-19: Information and Resources
- SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Servies Administration) COVID-19 Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Manage Anxiety & Stress
- How to Talk to Your Anxious Child or Teen About Coronavirus
- View Calumet County departments adjusted schedules and contact information.
- While most county-sponsored events have resumed, some are being restructured at this time. Please check with each department on specific programming.
Calumet County is a Be Safe Wisconsin Partner
Be Safe Wisconsin is a joint effort by local health organizations, community groups, and others to communicate the importance of staying safe and preventing the spread of COVID-19 with one coordinated voice.